HSE Training Solutions
The well-being of your workforce is paramount to the success of your organisation. That is why at Site Skills Training, we equip all trainees with the highest safety knowledge applicable to their role. Focused on the full Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) scope, we help companies reduce risk and increase safety performance through consultations, training and assessments. Our programs constitute preventative and response measures to deal with operational and business risks.
Our HSE Courses
- BSB41415 Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety
- BSB51315 Diploma of Work Health & Safety
- Work Safely in the Construction Industry (White Card)
- Introduction to Company Health, Safety & Environment
- Generic Safety Induction Specific to Company & Industry
- Apply Risk Management Processes
- IRATA Rope Access Level 1
- IRATA Rope Access Level 2
- IRATA Rope Access Level 3
- Work Safely at Heights
- Basic Height Rescue
- Enter and Work in Confined Spaces
- Gas Operations Permit to Work (Hot, Cold, Confined Spaces & Minor Excavations)
- Provide First Aid
- Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
- Gas Test Atmosphere
- Undertake Manual Handling
- Operate Breathing Apparatus
- Demonstrate First Attack Firefighting Equipment
- Safety Leadership for Supervisors
- Implement Traffic Management Plan
- Operate Vehicles in the Field
- Defensive Driving
- Operate and Maintain a Four-wheel Drive Vehicle
Why Train with Us
Site Skills Training operates world-class training centres fitted with necessary equipment to provide trainees with both theoretical and practical knowledge in HSE. Our training programs are led by a team of professionals with years of relevant experience in the oil and gas, mining, and construction industries.
We can coordinate with you to design training programs based on your operational requirements and industry standards.
Talk to Us
To learn more about our HSE training, assessment and certifications, contact us today.